Today’s St. Nicholas Day, and I’d like to welcome you to the dynamic trio! 😉
This is my first official collaboration, and I’m thrilled to show you what we each came up with for holiday-inspired looks!
- Jessica – @JustBlendItOut on Instagram
- Rob – @NailPolishDude23 on Instagram
- Me – @SwatchAndLearn on Instagram
We didn’t set too many restrictions because we wanted to keep it open-ended and let our creativity drive the results.
I am honoured to be able to collaborate with Jessica and Rob because both of them have inspired me for a long time, and I admire how they stay true to themselves.
For our Holiday Beauty Collaboration:
- Jessica expertly blended several colours for an eye look that makes you look twice
- Rob created a festive manicure with a cute candy-cane accent nail
- I did freehand nail-art featuring an elf suit, Christmas braid, Santa suit, and Mrs. Claus suit
In this blog post, you’ll see more photos of the Christmas nail art I painted, as well as the exact colours I used.
Also, be sure to check out Jessica’s and Rob’s Instagram accounts to see more photos of their artistry at work! 🙂
In case you’re looking for some holiday and/or nail-art tutorials, you may want to view some of the ones I posted on the blog earlier:
- Snowman Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Face Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Suit Nail-Art Tutorial
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Nail-Art Tutorial
- Penguin Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snow Bunny Nail-Art Tutorial
- Candy Cane Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snowflake Nail-Art Tutorial
- Braided Nail-Art Tutorial (featuring dark colours) / Summery braided look
Holiday Nail Art Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener – Maintenance version (Used as a base coat)
- OPI Green-wich Village (Light green)
- OPI Infinite Shine Follow Your Bliss (Pink)
- Essie Shall We Chalet? (Creme red)
- Pretty Serious Presence (White)
- Pretty Serious Absence (Black)
- Pretty Serious Honey Puff (Yellow)
- China Glaze Mingle with Kringle (Gold)
- Zoya Honor (Dark green)
- Zoya Amal (Shimmery red)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
Disclosure: OPI Infinite Shine Follow Your Bliss, Essie Shall We Chalet?, Pretty Serious Presence, Pretty Serious Absence, Pretty Serious Honey Puff, China Glaze Mingle with Kringle, Zoya Honor, and Zoya Amal were provided by PR and/or the company.
Would you like to see more holiday nail art? Have you decided what you’re going to wear for the holidays/Christmas? What festive looks are your favourites?
Beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the collaboration. I love your nail art. Let’s do it again.
I’m so glad that you were enthusiastic and willing to team up with Jessica and me. It means a lot to share this experience and creative expression with two talented people who I am proud to call my friends! THANK YOU!
P.S. For sure, we’ll do another collaboration. It’s so much fun!
They are all great works of art, but I’m crazy about your nails Mary!! I think I’ll have to try a few of those designs. Thanks for sharing all of these great masterpieces with us. I think it’s safe to say that your first collaboration has been a great success!
Mary, a talent like yours should never have bounds. The creativity in this manicure amazes me. The clarity and color combination were both perfection. It’s a beautiful look and I’m honored you created this with the vision of teamwork. The collage truly showed our goal and I’m honored to have an angel as a friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you for working with me. I hope we do it again very soon.
Your words touched my heart and gave it a hug! 😀
Thank you for being my friend and for inspiring me with your creativity. I will never stop learning from you, and I’m looking forward to developing our skills together. Sharing our passion for all things beauty is what made our paths cross, but your heart is what will ensure our friendship endures for years to come! 🙂
I’m already looking forward to our next collaboration!
Aww, I’m thrilled to hear that not only do you like the nail art, but that you’re going to try out some of the looks! 🙂 If you take any photos of your manicure, feel free to share it with me, whether it’s on social media or privately via e-mail. I would love to see you put your twist on these Christmas/holiday designs!
I couldn’t choose better people to share this Holiday Beauty Collaboration with – Jessica and Rob are two individuals who I admire because they stay true to themselves, are very knowledgeable, and they have big hearts!
I’ll do my best to send photos. Right now I have Hanukah nails but I think I’m going to use some of your designs for next weeks nails. 🙂
Yay – looking forward to seeing your nail creativity! 🙂
Thank you so much for this nail art post, i have to do a braided nail art mani and this one gave me some inspiration. Thank you.
Leanie recently posted: #SSBNailChallenge | Purple
Ooohhh, excited to hear that! I’m curious about what colours you’re planning to use in your version of the braided nail art. (If you take photos or do a post on your manicure, please feel free to tag me, so I can see your creativity at work!)
Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. 🙂