If you’re a fan of the latest matte-texture nail trend like I am, you’ll be excited to hear about Zoya PixieDust!
Yesterday when Zoya sent me the press release with new information on this, I was really curious to find out what colours they would be putting out.
I expect a lot from Zoya because they’re brave to explore new colour territory, and they’re always on the pulse of fashion trends.
In this special-edition collection, there are 6 Zoya PixieDust shades, and I was really happy to see that one of them is periwinkle! (I feel like there aren’t enough periwinkle polishes in general, and to have one with this unique texture would be really special!)
This post includes descriptions of each colour as well as a link to a video clip put together by Zoya that shows you how to apply PixieDust.
To view Zoya’s video clip, click on the link or the below screenshot I took:
The official press release sent to me by Zoya:
…infused with magic and wonder!
The latest “must-have” nail polish finish – textured, matte and sparkling!
This newly developed formula is sure to captivate with a magical sparkle and sugary finish like no other. The color experts at Zoya have created six, long-wearing stunners for the introduction of this look…
Zoya PIXIE DUST special edition
- Dahlia (ZP656) – Black Beauty sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Chyna (ZP657) – Red Dazzle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Godiva (ZP658) – Soft Nude sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Vespa (ZP659) – Mint Kiss sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- Nyx (ZP660) – Perfect Periwinkle sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
- London (ZP661) – Fog Gray sparkle, exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle formula.
Ultra long-wearing, nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
PixieDust Application: For BEST RESULTS apply 1-3 (for full coverage) thin coats of polish. Allow product to dry completely for full effect. Do not use a base coat or top coat.
Find over 300 stunning Zoya colors on www.zoya.com. Each and every color has a name as unique as the women who inspired it.
$9.00 ea. (US)
Available on Zoya.com
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Which shade are you the most excited to try? Are you on board the matte-texture nail trend?