The temperature dips, and fall is in full swing! Hehe, to a nailphile, we know what that means – winter and holiday collections are already coming out for us to enjoy.
The latest down the nail-polish pipe? The Zoya Matte Velvet Winter/Holiday 2015 Collection, which is currently available.
It includes six new shades with their popular matte velvet finish that’s both luxurious and edgy:
I put together the collage image above to show you what the sampler pack and store displays look like.
Clearly, this nail junkie was drawn to Honor, the rich evergreen. (No surprise there! Green nail polish and I are tighter than skinny jeans accidentally thrown into the dryer on high heat.) My next pick would be Yves, a saturated sapphire.
In the rest of this blog post, check out the official photos and press release that Zoya’s PR sent me. Let me know which shades make you resemble the emoji with hearts for eyes!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!
Six new MATTEVELVET Nail Colors to slip into this WINTER/HOLIDAY season.
The best-selling, MATTEVELVET finish returns this holiday season with six new shades. Each nail polish perfectly opaque, matte color with that extra special ZOYA MATTEVELVET fleck finish everyone loves.
- Aspen (ZP814) – a sparkling artic white with a micronized diamond pearl fleck.
- Sue (ZP815) – a soft champagne gold with a multi-hued oyster shell pearl fleck.
- Amal (ZP816) – a classic crimson red with a ruby red pearl fleck.
- Iris (ZP817) – a deep amethyst with a fuchsia pearl fleck.
- Yves (ZP818) – a deep sapphire that’s midway in between indigo and royal blue with a blue pearl fleck.
- Honor (ZP819) – a true emerald green with a tone on tone emerald pearl fleck.
NOTE: MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, glossy top coat or speed dryer. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. To extend wear, apply one coat of the Zoya Matte Velvet Topcoat over your favorite matte shades after polish is completely dry.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Zoya MATTEVELVET Colors, 0.5 oz. – $10 (US) ea.
Zoya MATTEVELVET Color Sampler, 6 – 0.5 oz. bottles – $60 (US)
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.