Talk about a Wow Polish! Zoya Isa from the Paradise Sun Collection is a stunner, and the whole time I wore this manicure, I found myself admiring my nails like a vain polish peacock.
It’s also a bit of a chameleon because at first, I thought it was purple (and it is), but then in other lighting, it reminded me of a royal blue.
If you want a show-stopping polish, this is definitely it. Majestic doesn’t even begin to describe the colour!
P.S. A shout-out to my friend and fellow nailphile, Rob! This is a polish that made me think immediately of you. 🙂 I can see you rocking this, just as you seem to pull off many shades so easily!
Zoya Isa Pictures
Zoya Isa Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of Zoya Isa
- KBShimmer Clearly on Top Quick Dry Top Coat (This was provided by Harlow & Co.)
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
- Deep blue-based purple (Yes)
- Micronized metallic pearl finish (Yes)
- Aqua flash (Yes)
- Name: Zoya Isa
- Collection: Zoya Paradise Sun Collection 2015
- Press Release: Click here to see the Zoya Paradise Sun Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see quick swatches & bottle shots of the Zoya Paradise Sun Collection
- Colours Available in the Zoya Island Fun Collection: Demetria, Nana, Serenity, Talia, Cecilia & Jace
- Colours Available in the Zoya Paradise Sun Collection: Aphrodite, Mae, Isa, Oceane, Selene & Genesis
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 oz.)
- Retail Price: $9 USD
- Press Sample: This nail polish was a press sample provided by Zoya.
- Where to Buy: Zoya website & NailPolishCanada
Zoya Isa Review
Isa by Zoya is a royal medium purple that puts the spotlight on your nails like a first-rate performer! It’s bold, it’s vibrant, and it’ll get noticed. (Just be careful that you pay attention to where you’re walking, or it could be an accident waiting to happen as you gaze a little too long at your manicure.) 😉
I feel that this rich jewel-tone purple will flatter so many different skin tones from the fairest to the richest. And I love that! The more people can enjoy a polish, the happier I am because we can share the lacquer love together.
When I looked at this polish in the office, it looked purple. Then, in dim natural light, sometimes it appeared to be slightly more blue. I love how it changed a bit in different situation – adds to the interest!
There’s some sparkle thrown in that’s blue, and it adds an awesome, unexpected touch that’s like fireworks for your nails.
Isa by Zoya has a metallic finish with some glitter, so it’s not subtle at all. Flashy flashy! The finish is wonderfully smooth, too.
Application & Formula
As with the usual Zoya formula, Isa by Zoya was smooth and very pigmented. One coat covered so well, but I used two coats to ensure even, opaque coverage.
Final Verdict: 9.5/10
Zoya Isa is absolutely gorgeous, and if you’re into rich jewel tones, this will make your heart sing sweet nothings of happiness! 🙂
What other colours from the Zoya Paradise Sun Collection would you like to see an in-depth review on next? Do you like wearing vivid or pastel purples more? What was the first shade of nail polish you ever gravitated toward?