Zoya has some of the best and most consistent nail-polish formulas on the market, and if you browse Swatch And Learn, you’ll know that I’ve tested out many lacquers over the years.
After snapping a quick photo showing a few of the Zoya nail polishes in my collection, I put together this post to share some huge nail news!
The Zoya Black Friday Deals for 2015 are live, and if you’ve ever wanted to get your hot little hands on these polishes, now’s the optimal time! Plus these deals make your holiday shopping a cinch, if you have a nail enthusiast on your list.
Since there are limited quantities, be quick on the draw, and shop before November 30, 2015 at 11:59 pm EST, or risk missing out. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
For all of the below, use the coupon code “DEALS” to get both:
- The special offer
- Free shipping
Here are all of the Zoya Black Friday Deals available at the time of preparing this blog post:
- Build Your Own 6-Piece Dream Box – $30 USD ($54 retail value)
- Build Your Own 12-Piece Dream Box – $50 USD ($108 retail value)
- Dream Box Trios (Pre-made) – $20 USD ($25 retail value)
- Zoya Lips & Tips Quad Sets – BOGO ($18 each retail value)
- Qtica Nail Necessities Gift Box – $20 USD ($30 retail value)
- Qtica Lips & Tips Gift Box – $20 USD ($32 retail value)
- Naked Manicure Pro Kit Deal – $50 USD ($96 retail value)
Need some colour inspiration?
Check out all the Zoya nail polishes I’ve featured on the blog!
Happy shopping, and happy polishing!
Thanks for letting use know about the great deals! I love Zoya I have more bottles of it than any other brand. I’m on my way to check it out. Thanks again for telling us about it!
Hope you got all the shades that were on your wish list!
I’m so tempted to participate in this offer, too! 😉
What nail polish-holic wouldn’t? LOL