HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing you an exciting 2017 that’s full of love, adventures, and great memories!
Remember, it’s not always what the world holds for you, but it’s what you bring to it.
Let’s make every moment count with a fresh start to a new year that will challenge us to achieve personal goals and be our strongest and best! 🙂
Nail Polishes Shown:
- Zoya Brooklyn from the Zoya Awaken Collection
- OPI I Drive a Supernova from the OPI Starlight Collection
- Pretty Serious Tarnished Tinsel from the Pretty Serious Ghosts of Christmas Past Collection
- CND Vinylux Brass Button from the CND Craft Culture Collection
- CND Creative Play Stellarbration from the CND Creative Play Celebration Collection
- China Glaze Sun Showers (This is an old polish that I purchased many years ago. Not sure which collection it’s from. Click here to see all my China Glaze swatches.)
Also, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every single one of you who participated in my Zoya Enchanted Collection worldwide giveaway! 🙂 It ended on December 31, 2016. As stated in the blog post with the giveaway details, I will be announcing the three Zoya Enchanted Collection winners on January 2 or January 3, 2017. Stay tuned, and good luck, everyone!
Disclosure: This post contains press samples provided by PR.
Happy New Year to you as well!
Sasha – Glamorousnails23 recently posted: December 2016 Monthly Mani Favourites
Thank you! 🙂
thank you so much. I can not wait to know who won. you will tell us the winners of instagram ??? happy New Year
Yes, I will announce the winners of the giveaway on the original giveaway blog post, on my blog’s sidebar, and on social media (Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Peach. I may also mention it on Snapchat…We’ll see!) 🙂
Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this year!!! 🙂
Thank you for being a loyal reader and for always leaving me such positive comments!
Looking forward to another year of swatching and learning! 😉
Happy new Year
Thanks! 🙂 Hope that 2017 will be a wonderful year for you, too!