** This post was written by Fiona. She no longer blogs for Swatch And Learn. However, Mary still continues to blog and will be happy to reply to your comment. **
Why bother with liner brushes when you can just buy eyeliner? That’s what I used to think! Now I’m a convert and a believer of liner brushes. You get to transform unwanted eye shadows into beautiful liners, as well as get more-precise lines.
And I’m loving the Quo Liner/Brow Brush for this job. Find out why!
Quo Liner/Brow Brush Pictures & Photos
√ Flawless application
√ High quality
- Name: Quo Liner/Brow Brush
- Amount: One unit
- What I Paid: $11.50 CAD
- Other Brushes Available: Precision Foundation Kabuki Brush, Angled Eyeliner Kabuki Brush, Kabuki Brush, Eye Smudger Brush, Face Contour Brush, Fan Brush, Angle Contour Brush, Crease Blender Brush, Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush, Bronzing Powder Brush, Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Cream Blush Brush, Foundation Brush, Crease Brush, All Over Shadow Brush, Cream Eye Shadow Brush, Difiner Shadow Brush, Lip Brush, Concealer Brush, Large Concealer Brush, Brow/Lash Brush, Retractable Powder/Blush Brush, Retractable Lip Brush
- Where to Buy: Shoppers Drug Mart Only (My apologies to our American friends)
So I talked about how I didn’t like the Quo Angle Contour Brush because the bristles are scratchy. But the Quo Liner/Brow Brush, I absolutely love! I think it has everything going for it.
1. The bristles are not scratchy at all (maybe it’s because I’m not using it all over the eyelid). This brush is soft against the sensitive eye area…but not too soft! It has enough stiffness to it for drawing a precise and straight line on the lid.
2. The density is just right. It picks up the right amount of product, and it also allows you to build up on the product if you want a more-intense shade.
3. It feels good in my hands, and the handle isn’t too long. I don’t have to stand too far back in fear that the handle would hit the mirror and ruin my line.
4. Love the angled tip. I’m not an expert with using brushes (yet), so I still take my time. And even I can easily wing out the liner in a precise manner. The angled tip of this Quo brush makes it a cinch!
5. I like the thickness. It allows you to apply a thin, but noticeable line. And if you want a thicker one, just go over the line again. A breeze to perfect.
I use this brush with eye shadow powders; you just need to dampen the brush head first. But you can definitely use it with gel eyeliners or gel shadows, too.
Final Verdict: 10/10
Whether you’re a beginner or expert brush user, I’m sure you’d appreciate how well made this basic Quo liner brush is. Give it a try! Shoppers Drug Mart has them on sale all the time.
I don’t use this Quo brow brush for my eyebrows. If you’ve tried, please leave a comment and let me know how you like it.