Since I posted my in-depth review with swatches of OPI That’s Hula-rious! from the Hawaii Collection, some of you have asked me how it compares with other specific greens. I’ve included all the ones you asked about.
In this post, I show you some OPI That’s Hula-rious! Comparison Swatches!
As you can see, none of them are dupes, and while this is coming from a green fiend, I have to say that you can totally justify buying all of these because they’re different enough. 😉
The greens I chose to compare were the following:
- OPI That’s Hula-rious! (Hehe, obviously!)
- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
- OPI Damone Roberts 1968
- OPI Mermaid’s Tears
- Essie Turquoise & Caicos
You can click on any of the above links to see the individual in-depth reviews I’ve done on those.
But, to better see how they all compare under the same lighting conditions, check out the rest of this post.
OPI That’s Hula-rious! Pictures
- OPI That’s Hula-rious! was provided by PR, OPI Damone Roberts 1968 was a gift from my friend, Rob & all the other polishes were purchased by me.
- The order of the polishes in all the photos (left-right): OPI That’s Hula-rious!, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, OPI Damone Roberts 1968, OPI Mermaid’s Tears, and Essie Turquoise & Caicos
OPI That’s Hula-rious! Comparison Swatches
- All swatches have three coats of nail polish.
Natural Light Photo
Which is your favourite from the bunch? Can you believe that it’s almost February? (The OPI Hawaii Collection will officially be released soon!)