The Loris Azzaro Couture Spring/Summer 2016 Collection was unveiled at the Paris Couture Fashion Show a few days ago.
Bridging the sensitive with the strong, Loris Azzaro’s collection incorporated a flow of soft, deconstructed floral prints and bold geometric designs for a kaleidoscopic effect.
To complement the fashion-forward designs, Gato, Maybelline New York‘s makeup artist based in Spain created looks on the models that captured soft, feminine charm with a futuristic edge via silver eyeliner.
Get the look with these Maybelline makeup products that Gato used on the models:
- Dream Velvet Foundation – make the complexion look its best
- Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer – brighten eyes, reduce shadows & conceal blemishes
- Master Contour – sculpt the facial contours
- Master Blush in Pink Amber (available in Europe only) – create a flush below the apples of the cheeks
- The Blushed Nudes Palette – Pinkish-bronze shade (bottom left in the palette) on the eyes
- Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow in Silver Strike – thickly line eyes
- Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara – two coats on lashes
- Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer – polish brows lightly
- Baby Lips in Quenched – prime lips
- Color Sensational in Born With It – create soft flush on lips
Check out the rest of this post for photos of the inspirational Loris Azzaro designs on the runway, as well as some beauty shots to give you a taste of spring!
All images used in this blog post were provided to me by PR. Credit for images: Maybelline New York for all photos. (I put together the collage image at the top of the post.)
Which are your favourite designs from the Loris Azzaro Spring/Summer 2016 Collection? Are you a fan of the makeup that bridges soft with strong looks?
Very cool! Thanks for sharing with us. ☺
My pleasure. Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!