Hit the summer festival in style with your favourite sunglasses, a fab choker, and stylish nail art!
The KISS Festival Beauty Survival Kit shimmied its way over to Swatch And Learn’s headquarters yesterday.
It contained the following:
- imPRESS Gel Manicure Press-on Nails
- KISS Polish Pop Nail Stickers
- KISS Waterless Nail Tattoos
- KISS Fix It Up! Silk Wrap Repair Kit
Out of all the items, I am the most excited about the nautical-themed stickers! Not only are they easy to apply, but they’re way faster than nail stamping or painting a freehand design.
Also, the nail repair kit will come in handy if I break a nail. (Even though I’m fortunate to have strong nails, I tend to be very hard on my nails, so it’s only a matter of time before I pull this puppy out!)
See the rest of this post for a closer look at each item and where you can find them.
imPRESS Gel Manicure Press-on Nails
imPRESS Gel Manicure Press Release
Everything you know and love about imPRESS has only improved over time. Nails stay put and stay perfect and with no glue – or dry time – imPRESS Manicure is sure to be every woman’s ready-to-use, press and go manicure. The vast selection of on-trend colours and designs lets ladies match their nails to their outfit in minutes! Make a smooth transition from an afternoon brunch to an elegant evening with a manicure to match in just a few minutes. Available in colour, design, accents, and now ovals, there’s something for every woman’s every mood for every moment.
- Apply in minutes
- Stays put, stays perfect
- Hassle-free removal
- Safe on natural nails
- No glue needed
- No dry time, no mess
- Ultra gel shine
- Each Kit contains 24 fashion nails in 12 sizes
- Each Accent and Oval Kit contains 24 fashion nails in 12 sizes + 6 accents
- Available in over 30 colours, designs & shapes
- SuperHold (TM) Adhesive Technology
- No nail damage
- No glue
- No acetone soak
Suggested Retail Price: $7.99 – $9.99 CAD
Availability: Walmart, London Drugs, Jean Coutu
KISS Polish Pop Nail Stickers
KISS Polish Pop Press Release
It’s all about the Pop! Polish your nails with the colour of your choice then accent your mani with KISS Polish Pop. Choose from full-cover or mini accents to achieve the desired DIY pop.
- Long-lasting wear (Lasts up to one week with regular top coat)
- Comes complete with full covers and mini accents
How to Apply: Polish nails with colour of choice; let dry.
- Select appropriate size strip for your accent nail(s) and apply near, not on cuticle; smooth down away from centre.
- Fold down over edge and gently file excess from side-to-side with nail file underneath edge of nail.
- Add stickers individually, or layer on for a unique accent look.
- Apply top coat to seal in design.
Suggested Retail Price: $4.97 CAD
KISS Waterless Nail Tattoos
KISS Waterless Nail Tattoo Press Release
Get the gorgeous look of hand-painted nail art with KISS Waterless Nail Tattoo.
- Ultra-thin and can be layered
- Quick and easy application
- No fading, high-resolution designs
Includes: 1 dry decal sheet
Suggested Retail Price: $2.84 CAD
KISS Fix It Up! Silk Wrap Repair Kit
KISS Fix It Up! Silk Wrap Repair Kit Press Release
Rescue nails from cracks and tears without cutting them down with KISS Fix It Up! Silk Wrap Repair Kit. Eliminate the need to repeatedly file away nails until they are less brittle and opt for a safer, less drastic alternative. Rejuvenates fragile nails with an easy 4-step process.
- Apply silk wrap
- Follow with brush-on glue
- Dip in specially formulated dipping powder
- Gently brush off using fan brush
- 12 pre-cut self-adhesive silk wraps
- Brush-on glue
- Dipping powder
- Fan brush
- Sanding block
Suggested Retail Price: $14.99 CAD
Availability: Lawtons, Familiprix, Pharmasave
Hope you enjoyed this quick post on these fun nail goodies! Let me know if there’s a specific KISS or imPRESS product that you’d like me to do an in-depth review on.
Disclosure: This post contains press samples provided by PR.
Do you wear press-on nails for special occasions or anytime? What’s your go-to method for repairing a broken nail? Have you tried waterless nail tattoos before?
Great products! I’ve seen all of these at my local Wal-Mart and some drugstores. I bought 2 packs of the waterless tattoos (roses). i love them and always get compliments when I wear them. Thanks for sharing this with us!
The waterless tattoos are so clever, and my favourite is the little bee!