Beautiful manicures are as easy as a wink with the CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection!
With a come-hither finger and a suave sashay, circle your calendar because the CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection launches worldwide in March 2016!
Wear your heart on your sleeve and your nails!
There are eight bat-your-eyelashes colours ranging from demure diva and princess pink to bold blue and you-need-it yellow.
Some of the colours are also available in the CND Shellac formulation. (You can find the details near the bottom of the page in the section where I included the official press release.)
In this post, there are quick swatches (without a top coat) of all eight CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection hues, as well as bottle shots to whet your appetite.
Overall, I found the formulation to be good. Date Night, Aqua-intance, Skin Tease, Be Demure, and Honey Darlin’ covered well with two medium coats. (The others really needed the third coat to even out streaks.)
I particularly enjoyed the cremes in this collection, especially Date Night, Aqua-intance, and Honey Darlin’.
When I wear some of these as full manicures, I’ll publish a separate post with my usual in-depth reviews that include multiple swatches in natural and artificial lighting, so you can get a better idea of what to expect.
There are eight shades in the CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection:
- Lavender Lace
- Desert Poppy
- Honey Darlin’
- Pink Pursuit
- Skin Tease
- Date Night
- Be Demure
CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection Swatches & Bottle Shots
Click here to see my CND Vinylux Aqua-intance Swatches & Review!
CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection Press Release
CND™ Flirtation Collection
There’s an electricity of unspoken attraction in the air. Evoke a subtle, sensual femininity with the new Flirtation Collection from CND. A palette of soft yet bright shades teases at the imagination and makes this collection equal parts coy, confident, and playful.
“This season, sweet, creamy pastels are inspired by modern lace and embroidery for a delicate and refined glamour,” says CND Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. “Nails will be slim oval glazed with tender shades of coral and lilac, blushed with the spark of deepening allure. Flirtation’s code allows you to be irresistible.”
VINYLUX™ Weekly Polish System
Change your Flirtation manicure or pedicure every week with these delicately playful shades in VINYLUX™ Weekly Polish.
- COLOURS: Lavender Lace, Desert Poppy, Honey Darlin’, Pink Pursuit, Aqua-intance, Skin Tease, Date Night, Be Demure
- FEATURED BENEFITS: VINYLUX™ Weekly Polish delivers 7-day, chip-resistant wear; fast-drying, 2-step application, increased durability with natural light; brilliant shine that lasts; “7-free” – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
- AVAILABILITY: Flirtation VINYLUX™ Weekly Polish and VINYLUX™ Weekly Polish Minis (.125) sets available worldwide March 2016; for more information, visit cnd.com
Pricing: Vinylux Polish / Top coat – $12.50 / .5 oz
SHELLAC™ Brand 14+ Day Nail Colour
Blow a kiss with these romantic new shades in SHELLAC™ Brand 14+ Day Nail Colour.
- COLOURS: Lavender Lace, Sparks Fly, Be Demure, Aqua-intance, Pink Pursuit, Honey Darlin’
- FEATURED BENEFITS: The 8-patented SHELLAC™ system delivers high-performance wear and stunning crystal shine with effortless, glide-on application and no nail damage when used as directed; can be layered for endless colour customization; SHELLAC™ XPRESS5™ Top Coat and CND™ LED Lamp deliver faster-than-ever service time and amazing 5-minute removal with SHELLAC™ Nourishing Remover and CND™ Foil Remover Wraps; “7-Free” – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
- AVAILABILITY: Available worldwide March 2016; for more information, visit cnd.com
Disclosure: All the nail polishes in this post were provided by PR.
Which CND Vinylux Flirtation Collection nail polish is making you bat your eyelashes? Is there a CND Vinylux nail polish that you would like to see an in-depth review on?
I’m really liking these colors, especially the blues. Very bright and pretty! Perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing them with us! They look great on you!
Yes, the blues POP on the nails, and if you’re all about a bold manicure, those two will be right in your wheelhouse!
Ooh! These look good! I don’t have many from this brand so I’ll be on the lookout for these in person. I need to get my hands on that gorgeous blue, Date Night!
Yes, that blue really pops for a fun, bold manicure! Enjoy!